WHAT SHOULD I Expect?
Sunday Morning Worship
“What’s Sunday morning worship look like?” You find in the Bible what our worship looks like. It’s pretty simple! We take the time to give back to God and worship Him the way He wants us to. Here are a few things that you should expect when you are with us:
- To worship in Spirit and in Truth according to the church in the New Testament (Acts 20:7).
- We sing together as a family with our voices only. It doesn’t matter if we have a great voice or not. It has never been about how well we sing but about the heart of the one worshiping. We sing because He has asked us to (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 14:15; Hebrews 15:15).
- We pray together as a family. Prayers of praise, thanksgiving, confession, and requests to our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20 and 6:18; Romans 12:12; 2 Corinthians 1:11).
- We listen and are challenged by the preaching of God’s Word (2 Timothy 4:2; Romans 10:14-15; 1 Corinthians 1:23).
- We remember Christ life, death, and resurrection through the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 26:24-30; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29).
- We take an opportunity to give back to God. During this time, we reflect on what we’ve been given and then give what we can give (1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8 &9).
Wednesday Night Bible Study
We meet to worship and pray, after which we break into classes. Our bible classes are available for all ages.