Our focus is to learn the will of God through the study of His inspired word, to become more Christ–like every day, and to broadcast those qualities throughout our community. We as the body of Christ strongly believe God has a simple plan for everyone and that is the plan of Salvation.
- Hear the Word of God. (Rom 10:17)
- Believe the Word of God. (Mark 16:16)
- Repent of our sins. (Act 2:38)
- Confess that Jesus is Lord. (Matt 10:32)
- Be baptized for the remission of sin. (Acts 8:38)
- Be faithful until death. (Rev 2:10)
- Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:12)