“It’s by the Grace of God”
I often wonder if we really take time to consider the riches of God’s grace toward sinners, how we are saved by “grace” through “faith”. The bible states for by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8
Paul Having expressed his desire that his readers might know the exceeding greatness of God’s power toward those who believe (1:19), Paul reminds us today of how we too were dead in sin but made alive together with Christ. Indeed, we are raised and made to sit together with Christ in the heavenly places, that God might show even more riches of His grace in the ages to come. All this God did by His love, grace, and mercy. While it involved our faith, it did not involve any works whereby anyone could boast. The end result is that we have been created in Christ to walk in good works, as God planned beforehand.
But back to Grace, most of us stop there with Grace being saving grace not by anything we have done, but it was made possible to us by the Love of our father in Heaven.
That’s why I feel that there is more in Grace that God Has for Us……
1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4. And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5. And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:1-5)
In focusing on verse 2 the key words that stood out to me were whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand. And if I’m standing in grace it means that I was placed there. When we accepted Christ as our Lord and savior we received Grace and was placed in Grace. By grace we were saved here in Romans we stand in Grace so my question to you would be if I’m already standing in Grace then why do I need access to something I’m already standing in. You don’t!, God’s Grace is his gift to you by your faith. So you have a 24 hour protection plan I hope to are taking full advantage of….